Sunday, September 18, 2011

Be a Good Boy/Girl and Drink Your Vitamins! Ola Loa!!



Gary: I hate swallowing pills! To some people, it's like second nature - gulp, gulp , gulp down they go. But it's never been that way for me. And since I've had some chronic health issues through the years, I've researched and put into use a variety of nutritional supplements - and taken my share of pills. So what a revelation it was a few years ago to not only find the "better" vitamin and mineral supplement I was looking for, but to have it be in a form where I could "Drink my vitamins"! The name of the product is Ola Loa Energy and I love it. It tastes good (it comes in Orange, Tropical and Cran-Raspberry flavors), is easy to use and I feel it has helped my overall health, immune and energy levels - more so than any of the standard tablets they sell at the grocery store. And we have been fortunate to hear the creator of Ola Loa,  Dr. Richard Kunin, speak at the New Living Expo in San Francisco.

Maria: I don't have quite the same aversion to pill-swallowing that Gary does, but I totally agree that drinking my nice fizzy, tasty Ola Loa is much more pleasant that swallowing a bunch of pills.  Consequently I have been much more faithful to taking my vitamins, or, more accurately, drinking my vitamins.  There is rarely a day that I forget. My health has been pretty good over the years, but I have noticed that the number of common colds and flu bugs I used to get on a regular basis has diminished.  This is not to say that I don't still get sick sometimes, but it has been noticeably less frequent since we started taking Ola Loa.

Gary: We should point out that we do other things to try and stay healthy (diet, exercise, other supplements etc.) so we are not claiming that Ola Loa is a panacea. But as you know if you read our posts, we do research what we use and our research into Ola Loa is what got us excited. For example, Ola Loa has some key components (at least from my perspective) that you don't find in conventional vitamin and mineral formulas - CoQ10 and Amino Acids. Then there is Dr Kunin's expertise (he co-developed the Orthomolecular Medical Society with Dr. Linus Pauling) - check out this page on Methylation if you want to begin your own research. And then there are the little things - Ola Loa is sweetened with Stevia instead of sugar. You can tell a lot of thought went into this product. It does cost more than the standard fare, but less than a daily trip to the local Starbucks for a cup of coffee. and for us, it is worth it especially when we hit really stressful times in our lives.

Maria:  Ola Loa is good for people of all ages, but Gary and I are members of the generation that is now facing the reality of aging parents and all the stress that can bring.  In addition to losing two of our parents in recent years, we were also blind-sided with the illness and death of a close relative who was younger than both of us.  It is at times of high stress that it is especially important to take care of your own health.  You owe it to yourself, your loved ones and those who are counting on you for support during stressful times.  We really believe that Ola Loa came into our lives at a time when we really needed it.  It has been one of the key components helping to keep us on an even keel as we have weathered the storms life brings.

Gary: Yes. it seems like that's how things work at times - something comes into your life just at a time you really need it. We found Ola Loa at a time when we were looking for a better daily vitamin/mineral supplement. We had been to the New Life Expo many times before, but this was the first time we had seen Ola Loa there. Awesome timing! Awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment